Friday, January 2, 2015

NFL Wild Card Playoffs Total Line Picks

All season long I have been posting my weekly preview and top pick for the NFC East, but it is playoff time in the NFL so even if the Eagles are on the sidelines for this year's Super Bowl Derby the show must go on!

Coming up this Saturday, I will post a link to my complete preview and pick for Sunday's Detroit vs. Dallas Wild Card game, but as a warm-up I wanted to provide a link to my top-two "Over/Under" plays for this weekend's Wild Card Round. I have been providing free picks on the total line all season long for Doc's Sports and through the 17 weeks of the NFL regular season I comprised a record of 26-24-1.

While that may nothing to write home about as compared to the professional handicappers out there, it is still above .500 on the year. A few of the highlights of the season were a strong 3-0 start in Week 1 and another three-game sweep just a few week's back. I am also happy to report that I was never completely shutout with my three picks in any week of the season.

I have a really good feeling that I will be cashing-in on both of my picks this week so please check-out the following link to this week's NFL Totals Betting: Wild-Card Round Over and Under Predictions as previously posted on Doc's Sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment